- Job Category
- Work Type
- Full Time
Should posses a degree in Bsc Analytical Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry. Should have 1-2 years work experience in the lab and/or ...
Ensure adherence of specifications and quality procedures at all stages are followed in the production process
General Responsibilities / Duties:
- Perform consistency test (Dimensions, wall thickness, section weights, top load etc) on critical products
- Perform consistency test (Dimensions, closing torques) on injection products and maintain test record.
- Perform consistency test (Dimensions, wall thickness, AA, eccentricity, polarized light, weights etc) on the Preform range of products and maintain test record as per customers and internal specifications.
- Collect quality data (wall thickness, section weights, top load, dimensions etc) of all products, trials included
- Liaise with the Quality Manager in maintaining a database of trials, experiments and other quality records.
- Daily approve the process control data on the shop floor
- Maintain a statistical process control SPC monitoring critical process control parameters.(Machine humidity & temperatures, and Chiller drier temperatures,
- Evaluate critical test on spreadsheets for consistency
- Assist in maintaining Quality traceability reports of all machines
- Preform machines
- PET bottles machine
- Injection, machines
- Laboratory house keeping
- Participate actively in audit preparations
- Prepare box packaging tags and approvals
- Conduct internal training, sensitization and evaluation on effectiveness of training on all the packers on quality and safety related issues.
- Participate actively in any technical committees & meetings
- Enforce IMS (ISO 9001;2008,ISO 22000 & ISO 14001:2004)systems procedures on area of work & and assist in enforcing GMP in the production floor
- Perform AA analysis on Preforms and update Certificates of analysis
- Prepare laboratory standard operating procedures
- Any other duty as assigned
Skills & Competencies:
- Should posses a degree in Bsc Analytical Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry.
- Should have 1-2 years work experience in the lab and/or quality in the food/manufacturing industry.
- She should be aged between 26 years and above.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames.
- Capacity to give a fast determination with any decision making situation.
- Analytic problem solving and effective decision-making.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.