The successful candidate must be adept in creating positive,
engaging, and supportive learning environments for students from diverse
backgrounds. He/she will be responsible for assisting with boarding duties.
- Will work directly with school students under the supervision of professional teachers.
- Responsible for leading and assisting in afternoon activities.
- Assist with boarding duties and write student evaluations at the end of the term.
- Monitor tea and lunch breaks & attend events in the evenings.
- Assist with organising school events.
- Assist with extra-curricular activities.
- Accompany students and teachers on field trips.
- Assist with boarding duties.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Education – English from a recognized Institution.
- Must be adept in creating positive & supportive learning environments.
- Must be registered with TSC.
- Must have Certificate of good conduct.
- A strong classroom teacher, capable of delivering high quality education.
- Strong teambuilding & collaborative talents, partnering easily with teachers, principals & parents.
- Willingness to work after hours & during weekends to ensure student success.
- An excellent oral and written communicator with strong leadership & interpersonal skills.
- High integrity with good morals.
Monthly gross salary: Opening depending on individual skills and experience.
Position level: Executive LevelManagement.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Tatu City, Kenya.
Deadline: 25th July 2019.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***