- To take relevant medical/social history and examination of patients.
- Treat accordingly
- Health Education to patients on one to one basis on drug compliance, Nutrition and general Health.
- Give injection(s) as prescribed.
- Take all patient observation as necessary.
- Administer vaccines
- Carry out emergency services as required
- Perform minor procedures
- Run antenatal clinic as required
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine from Recognized institution;
- Be a registered member of the Clinical Officers Council;
- Possess a valid practicing license from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution;
- Be a Christian of good standing in faith preferably male;
- At least one year post internship relevant experience.