A dynamic research consultancy firm is hiring serious, dedicated, self-motivated, enduring, and experienced academic research assistants/writers. This job entails conducting desktop research and preparing high-quality academic papers for international and local postgraduate students.
The range of projects to be undertaken include dissertations, theses, business proposals, research proposals, term papers, book/article/movie reviews, annotated bibliographies, essays of all types, resumes among many others.
We are looking for experienced academic research writers able to produce high quality and original academic research papers (FREE FROM PLAGIARISM) as well as analyze data using SPSS,STATA EXCEL, SAS, R and other statistical software. The writers will be expected to work without any supervision.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any field
years’ experience in writing academic research papers as well as data analysis
using any of the following: SPSS, SAS , R and STATA
- Excellent knowledge of various structures of academic papers
- Excellent knowledge of APA, MLA, Chicago, and other referencing styles
- Good command of English language: Both spoken and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to write original content free from plagiarism
- Ability to write original academic research reports
- Excellent knowledge of SPSS, STATA, SAS, EXCEL, R or other statistical analysis software used in the analysis of academic research is KEY to this position