Candidates will develop broad skills to support personal growth and organizational success. The responsibilities and qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required by our company.
A successful employee is motivated, dedicated, and constantly working to deliver a great experience for our internal teams and client. You must be flexible and excited about working in a fast-paced company.
· Responsible for the daily payment transactions processing (fund in/out).
· Ensuring all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all Standard Operation Procedures.
· Responsible for payments reconciliation.
· Handle all back and front office duties related to payments.
· Working closely with the Finance Department.
· Completing other tasks as assigned by department manager.
· Fluent in spoken and written Swahili, and English.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to multi-task, determine priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to learn.
· Positive attitude, high performer and self- starter.
· Strong Microsoft Office suite skills (Excel and Word).
· Min 1-year experience in finance, or Accounts
· A bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounts and or related field.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills in English and Swahili.