Our clients’ organisation is a digital platform that enables players in the retail sector to participate efficiently and transparently by offering end-to-end visibility of products, services and payments.
Our client is a fast growing network that:
- Empowers suppliers by ensuring they are have a pleasant experience and in control of their business partnerships.
- Supports business growth for retailers ensuring that inventory financing is not a pain point for their business.
- Bridge the supplier-to-retailer gap by distributing products on consignment from suppliers or manufacturers and free up your capital
To achieve this vision, the organisation is looking for Account Executives to grow their network of registered outlets. The Account Executive will be responsible for handling recruitment/on-boarding of retail outlets by ensuring that retail outlets adopt the use of the organisations solutions in handling their sales, inventory and re-orders.
For the Account Executive to achieve this, they will prospect, manage the sales process and close new accounts within the expected targeted period while generating a pipeline for our clients business.
The Account Executive will be expected to attend and participate in events related to the organisations products as may be directed and to respond to all communications by customers and the Company regarding the organisations products.
The desired Person should have the following qualifications and competencies:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized Institution in a business related field or;
- Diploma in Business Management or business related field
- Two (2) years sales experience –preferably in a technical field/industry
Competencies and Attributes:
- Analytical and Result oriented
- Teamwork and Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- High integrity
- Excellent customer service skills