Duties and responsibilities:
- Generation and reconciliation of customer statements & accounts.
- Reconciliation of debtors/creditors and bank transactions Sales tax/ VAT reconciliations
- Filing VAT returns and ensuring compliance with in accordance with accounting rules & KRA.
- Maintaining and controlling petty cash. Running day to day banking.
- Receiving and recording all cash receipts, invoicing.
- Stocks taking & recording, Monthly P& L reports & financial accounts
- Maintain a daily cash flow schedule and produce weekly cash flow reports, Filling accounts documents
- Preparing and maintaining cashbooks and maintaining petty cash
- Preparation of end-month stock sheet and any other duties assigned.
- Ensure purchase orders, deliveries and invoices are matched
- Recognized Accounting qualifications. Aged between 25-35yrs.
- At least 2 years work experience in the relevant field.
- High level proficiency in Excel and knowledge of accounting software such as QuickBooks/ Sage
- A fast learner, pro-active and able to work under pressure.
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject before 3rd Feb 2019. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.