DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination and Preparation of annual budget, monthly forecasts and Strategic business plans.
- Preparation, analysis and distribution of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation, analysis and distribution of performance statistics/KPIs to Heads of Departments.
- Perform value chain analysis for new and existing products for determination of selling price and review of existing price in line with company policy.
- Periodically review business trends in line with external economic indicators and advice the management accordingly.
- Collaborate with operating departments to identify risks and opportunities and propose mitigating actions to deliver target business results.
- Organize annual stock taking exercise in line with the company policy. Analysis of stock variances and issuance of stock take report.
- Provide accurate, accessible and timely financial information and reports which contribute to improved quality of the company’s financial decision making
- Carry out any other duties assigned by Management.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent experience in Taxation.
- Excellent skills in preparation of management reports.
- Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented,
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Accounting.
- Having worked in a bank is an added advantage