- Bachelor/ Master degree in Accounts/ Finance is required.
- 5+ Yrs of experience as an accountant in construction industry is required.
1. Prepares asset, liability, and balance sheet entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2. Reconcile accounts payables and receivables
3. Ensure timely bank payments to all utility service providers, suppliers and sub-contractors.
4. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information and sharing to superiors; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
5. Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
6. Prepare budget forecasts
7. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
8. Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
9. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
10. Complies with legal/statutory requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
11. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
12. Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
13. Support month-end and year-end close process
14. Contribute to a strong customer relationship with suppliers and sub-contractors through positive interactions.
15. Comply with financial policies and regulations
16. Payment scheduling
17. Vendors follow ups for payment
18. Daily account book keeping and closing
19. To prepare and submit ad-hoc financial reports.
20. Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others (in particular, establishing and maintaining good vendor relationships) are essential.