Position Reports to Chief Accountant
Duties and Responsibility
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
a) Responsible for distribution of monthly management accounts to budget holders.
b) Assisting the section head with the provisions of financial reporting and information.
c) Providing help and advice for all enquiries on all management accounting related matters
d) Assisting with the monitoring of Home Afrika Communities Limited expenditure.
e) Carrying out account reconciliations and corrections on information received from the various departments.
f) Assisting in the annual financial and budgets and forecasting process.
g) Assisting with the developing and maintenance of systems to improve financial reporting
h) Assisting the efficiency of the section head by covering for other posts and performing other duties and projects appropriate to the section
i) Debt collecting from HACL’s debtors.
j) Any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
1. Should be at least a CPA II holder but working towards a CPA (K).
2. Must have 3 years’ experience in a busy Accounting Department.
3. Should have proficiency in the use of computerized accounting systems and Microsoft suite packages.
4. Should be a self-starter working with minimal supervision.
5. Must have integrity and willingness to commit to HACL’s mission and values.
6. Experience in various systems, SAP and Oracle