Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely preparation supplier LPO’s for purchases and projects
- Posting and processing both customers and suppliers invoices in the accounting system
- Update accounts receivable and follow up on payments on a daily basis.
- Prepare supplier payment, update accounts payable and perform regular reconciliations
- Perform weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports on banking, payments and receipts
- Posting journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded and properly accrued
- Ensure that there is proper documentation with regards to LPO’s, Invoicing and payments in accordance with the company policy.
- Timely filing and payment of VAT, PAYE, NHIF, NSSF and other statutory requirements
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly closing reports
- Filing suppliers’ invoices, client’s invoices, bank statements, bank slips, purchase orders, supplier payments and other documents.
- Project cost analysis ensure proper capturing and accounting of job costs
- Must be a CPA K with a Bachelors degree in Finance or related field
- At least 4 years working experience preferably in the distribution industry
- Team Leader
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to Detail