Reporting to Finance Manager the preferred candidate will be:-
- Somebody who takes initiative to solve problems and pursue continuous improvement in work methods and who can demonstrate the ability to think analytically and creatively while maintaining an intense attention to detail
- Somebody who feels motivated by giving guidance to his team which as a result has a direct impact on company profitability
The role is largely:
- To work with his team to ensure that the company credit policy is been followed as expected.
- To manage deadlines and prioritize workload in a manner that enables them to achieve results.
- To manage debt and accounts receivables’.
- To manage budgets and ensure the company working capital items are in line with company goals
- Ability to work in detail and deliver timely and accurate reports.
About the candidate:
- Must have a Minimum qualification CPA 2 or its equivalent
- Must have worked in a senior role in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods establishment especially in a manufacturing concerns.
- Must have detailed knowledge and understanding of all aspect of principles of financial management, accounting principles and practice.
- Must be well versed with customer relationship management, Good communication skills, with good report writing and presentation skills and can produce comprehensive high quality reports and business cases in a clear manner and within tight timeframes.
- Must be aged between 30 to 45 years.
Remuneration shall be: Entry gross pay Ksh.30,000/- to Ksh. 35,000/-