1. Diploma in a business related field
2. A minimum CPA 3 qualification
3. At least 2 years’ experience in a prospective company
4. The preferred residence is in an area close to the office location in Westlands.
5. A current photograph of the candidate is a must with each application
1. Advanced computer skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Packages especially Excel
2. Be capable of maintaining proper records for the company’s accounting and HR requirements.
3. Be capable of handling supplier accounts, processing supplier invoices and payments.
4. Be knowledgeable about billing procedures for clients and following up on payments.
5. Capable of handling and monitoring petty cash.
6. Able to process payroll functions and should be well versed with the Kenya labour laws and practices.
7. Capable of presenting monthly financial accounts including but not limited to profit and loss, cash flow and job costing reports.
8. Able to assist in the daily administrative duties.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Problem solving and analytical skills, team player
· Flexible and able to work in dynamic situations
· Good interpersonal skills
· Goal driven and able to work under minimum supervision
If you fit the above qualifications and are confident you can handle the job description, send your applications attaching your CV and a recent photograph.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.