Qualifications and experience
- Minimum qualification of CPA IV
- Minimum Accounting experience of 2 years in fast consumer goods industry.
- Vast experience in use of QuickBooks for a minimum of 2 years. Ensure daily and accurate data entry in to QuickBooks.
- Experience in preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Ensure compliance by timely filing of statutory returns i.e. PAYE, NSSF, NHIF & VAT.
- Generating invoices and actively engage in debt collection.
- Supplier management and preparation of payment vouchers for cheques and petty cash.
- Petty cash management reconciliation.
- Bank Reconciliation on a weekly and monthly basis in QuickBooks.
- Proper record keeping and filing and office admin duties.
- To undertake any other accounting and finance duties as required from time to time.
- Available to start immediately upon confirmation
- Female candidates to apply.
Gross Salary KES 30,000.