- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Analyze and review business units’ status with relevant Managers. Direct and participate in cost analyses.
- Process payroll and related reporting requirements
- Review all invoices received and issued for appropriate tax handling
- Maintain fixed asset records and depreciation schedules for book and tax purposes, including determine the correct rates to apply to capital assets, keeping current with tax code changes
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
- CPA 3
- At least 2 years experience in Accounting
Salary: Kshs 30,000