- Customer Invoicing and collections receipts processing.
- Work with the Production team to ensure full payment on sales made and ensure debt collection on outstanding payments
- Responsible for setting up and implementing Accounts Receivables best practices and policies
- Monitor cash and bank balances.
- Oversee and manage the company´s petty cash float.
- Carry out a weekly/daily/monthly cash projection to ensure an accurate match of cash and daily/weekly/monthly expenses for smooth company operations.
- Proper recording and posting of cash payments and collections in the system and filing of supporting expense receipts and vouchers as well as bank deposit slips.
- Ensure accurate recording and safe custody of cash or cheques received.
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliations and follow up on any discrepancies that may arise.
- Prepare and have all directors approve all LPOs.
- Receive and compare all supplier bills are as per the approved LPOs and Delivery Notes.
- Post all bills from the suppliers in the system and file.
- Ensure adherence to supplier or service provider terms of trade by ensuring essential services to the company are uninterrupted due to late payments.
- Raise a cheque requisition and attach Supplier or Service provider Bills, Delivery Notes and LPOs for authorization by the directors.
- Respond to all supplier and service providers´ enquiries.
- Reconcile all suppliers’ statements with the ledgers and ensure all disputes, if any are resolved timely.
- Produce creditors ageing report by the 30th of the following month for review and discussion with the directors.
- Maintain a proper and thorough filing method and documentation of supplier bills and payments.
Administration & Payroll
- Prepare tax returns and comply with tax requirements
- Ability to Understand Tax Practices in the company
Fixed Assets Management
- Oversee and maintain an up-to-date fixed asset register by recording all additions and disposal of company fixed assets.
- Handle all claims and renewals of insurance covers for the company´s assets.
- Analysis of business operations, trends, costs, revenue, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses and provide guidance to directors.
- Creation and implementation and monitoring of approved budgets to ensure compliance by teams.
- Continuous Liaising with external auditors to improve on identified financial weak points, best practice incorporation and to ensure timely preparation of financial data and documents for end of year audit.
- Supervise and schedule work for staff reporting to this role to ensure timely delivery to meet set deadlines.
- Formulating and implementing accounting policies to ensure best practices within the company.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Strong INTERNAL AUDIT SKILLS
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- CPA Section 3 and above (CPA-K) Preferably
- Degree or Higher Diploman in Related Course added advantage
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years experience in a very Busy Enviroment
- Excellent IT skills – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint &Excel (With a typing speed of not less than 35 Words Per Minute)
- Must be conversant with Accounting Packages
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Experience in MANUFACTURING AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
- Excellent planning and organizational skill
Salary: Ksh. 50,000 - 70,000 ( Based on Experience) Plus other benefits after probation. A chance for higher remuneration after probation