The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day financial accountancy
with, accurate & timely financial report and ensure smooth running of the
Must have a relevant diploma or degree
Must have CPA section III
Basic knowledge of travel and tourism
Knowledge in advanced
Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Excellent communication skills
Must be highly organized, pro-active, autonomous and enjoy team work
Book keeping knowledge
Age 20 - 26yrs
- Prepare monthly management accounts for review and consolidation, returns and
- Track all office incomes and expenditure including bank accounts, credit card & petty cash
-Management of accruals and prepayments
-Carry out monthly reconciliations
- Prepare office budget and track expenditure actual vs. budget
- Ensure compliance with all Kenya laws including business licenses etc.
- Administration of the electronic and physical data of office including filing documents.
- Keep stock of office supplies, place orders when necessary.
- Follow-up of legal obligation such, Tax returns etc
- Manage travel logistics for team members
- Establish cost-effective relationships with various vendors for transport, accommodation etc
**This position is for duration of 2 Months with an incentive of 5,000 P.M; Thereafter, subject to satsifactory performance there will be an absorption into the company with a starting salary of 10,000ksh per Month.