1. Filing of the statutory returns i.e. NSSF, NHIF, VAT, PAYE, Catering Levy e.t.c
2. Reconciliation of Bank, Payables and receivables.
3. Preparing monthly management accounts.
4. Posting of daily transactions e.g. Invoices, Receipts, banking, e.t.c.
5. Preparing annual trial balances, Financial Statements.
6. Filing documents in the relevant files date-wise
7. Reporting to the directors on the financial position of the company
8. Maintaining fixed asset register
9. Maintain stock records
10. Create internal and implement proper control systems, both financial and otherwise.
11. Any other job assigned by the directors.
Key competencies /requirements
• Bachelors of Commerce or any other related related field
• Certified Professional Accountant (CPA Section 6) or ACCA Part 2.
• 3-5 years of accounting work experience (essential).
• Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
• Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
• Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
Location: South Coast