The company is seeking for qualified persons with experience in private sector Accounting skills to fill the following vacancy.
REPORTING TO: The General Manager
DUTY STATION: Kitale, Trans Nzoia County
Duties and responsibilities
- Daily entry of Transaction in the system, Tally ERP, Quick Books and Palladium accounting system.
- Daily Cash reconciliation.
- Update and reconciliation of accounts receivables and payables.
- Prepare Quarterly and Final Accounts for the company.
- Daily reconciliation of field sales in collaboration with field sales agent.
- Ensure sufficient cash in bank to meet company obligations.
- Maintain cashbook on daily basis.
- Ensure Compliance with statutory obligation; PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, VAT, Installment Tax, Insurance, inspection etc.
- Maintain an asset register for the company.
- Give daily updates to the supervisor on matters requiring urgent attention.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Ensure prompt invoicing to customers.
- Conduct regular stock take.
- Ensure prompt payments of company obligations.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Qualification & Other requirements
- CPA Finalist.
- 5 years Experience in the same field.
- Knowledge of Palladium and Quick books Accounting system.
- Computer literate (Competent in MS Word and Excel).
- Honest and dependable
- Flexible, Self driven and team player
- Able to meet strict datelines.
- Be ready to work under minimum supervision.