Gross Salary: 60k – 70k
- Responsible for all day to day financial transactions
- Processing and recording of all payments
- Preparation of cash flow projections and keep track of cash flow requirements of the organization
- Preparation of work plans and cost estimates for various projects.
- Responsible for project budgetary monitoring and control.
- Management of office petty
- Maintain and control bank accounts including the checking of bank statements
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of management and financial reports
- Ensure the accounting financial records are in compliance with established policies, procedures and standards
- Preparation and timely remittance of statutory returns and ensure they are filed before deadline dates
- Produce, within agreed time limits and in standard formats, monthly quarterly and annual statements of accounts
- Coordinate staff issues and ensure that the payroll is adequately prepared on schedule and that salaries are paid on time.
- Coordinate and oversee the overall logistics, storekeeping, and maintenance of proper
- records for capital items, service of equipment and procurement of materials for the organization
- Management report preparation, ensure accuracy, relevant reconciliations take place, present management accounts to the management on a timely basis
- Make recommendations to management on methods of cutting costs
- Overall responsibility for security matters, company asset custody, and motor vehicle usage and logistics of the Agency
- Timely payment of wages for Brand Ambassadors
- Audit preparation with Company auditors
Academic Qualifications and Attributes
- Completed at least CPA Part 2, Section 4 and above
- University degree – Finance or Business Administration in Human resource options
- At least 5 yrs experience; 2 being at a middle management Level
- Ability to work under minimum supervision, under pressure with a track record of delivery
- Worked in an organization that operates an ERP, MSOffice
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Marketing Agency) before 22nd August 2019.
- Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV.