- Daily collection follows up.Data entry check-in SAP and confirm the system is updated daily with the team.
- Checking all documents (PO, GRN, DN, Invoice knocking off) before processing any payment.
- Preparation of cheque after confirming all documents (PO, Invoice, SOA, GRN & DO) are attached.
- Review of all ledgers including non-posting group GL and rectification with Team before month-end.
- Review trial Balance and rectification of incorrect entry.
- Closing of accounts in SAP (Cash, Bank, Invoice, PO, Stores, expenses, sales invoicing & Consumption).
- Reconciliation and preparation of reports.
- Statutory compliance (Payroll tax, corporate tax, deductions).
- Preparation of intercompany reconciliation at the end of every month.
- Preparation of schedules of annual statutory Audit and for other parties as required.
- Manage day to day operations of the existing cost accounting function from the management of current rates to monthly close & analysis.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Must have accounting Professional qualification (ACCA / CPA/CMA).
- Must be fluent in Gujarat/Punjabi.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of Finance, Accounts and Auditing of a big size
- Must have experience working with
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work under pressure.
Monthly Gross Salary: Open depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Mombasa, Kenya.
Deadline: 10th March 2020.
to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of
applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks
your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean
you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job
board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***