Enashipai – A Maasai word meaning “A place of happiness.”
Located within the splendour of the Great Rift Valley and by the shores of Lake Naivasha this multi award winning resort is only one hour away from Nairobi. With richly landscaped gardens, indulgently spacious accommodation, a luxurious world class spa and a state of the art conference centre, it is easy to see why people keep choosing Enashipai for business or leisure.
We know you want to make a difference and so do we. Enashipai offers a world of opportunity with our culture of opportunity, choice and ownership, promoting the growth of our employees professionally, personally and financially. At the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to deliver world class products and we want you to be a part of it.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the receivables accountant will ensure that accounts receivables are managed professionally, credit policy adhered to and all revenues earned are accounted for and collections banked intact.
- Reconcile, monitor and update all debtor accounts
- Checking sales invoices once completed
- Responsible for allocation of receipts to invoices
- Will oversee debt collection and any queries arising thereof
- Update and maintain all debtors’ correspondences/communications, documents, LSOs, contracts and memos.
- Assist the Head of Finance in convening debtor meetings
- Ensuring that aged listings are correct and agrees with the nominal ledger and that credit limits are not exceeded
- Scrutinizing all accounts to ensure adherence to the credit policy
- Ensure the timely collections of all outstanding payments
- Daily review of Accounts Receivable ledger and monitor incoming payment
- Track and analyze all client deposits lodged with the resort.
- Any other duties as may be directed by the immediate supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with Finance/Accounting specialization.
- At least CPA - 2.
- 3-5 years’ working experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry.
- MUST have a working knowledge of Sun System and Fidelio.
- Well-organized, strong attention to detail and confidentiality.