Reports to: Director
Main Office: Nairobi – Head office.
• Updating of accounting records on the computerized accounting software (Sage)
• Petty cash requisition and Management.
• Running day to day financial operations of the company
• Payroll preparation and processing payments
• Ensuring timely pay of suppliers and company expenses
• Invoicing clients on jobs executed.
• Following up of payments from trade receivables
• Cash book and Bank Reconciliations.
• Managing Visa activation and delivering merchandise across all the required outlets
• Preparation and submission of statutory deductions- WHT, VAT, PAYE, NSSF and NHIF.
• Ensuring all projects are always facilitated and payments are approved prior to the release of cash.
• Ensuring office utilities are paid on time as stipulated
• Bank agent – collection of monies in the event cash has to be drawn from the account
• Any other duties as assigned the director
Skills and Requirements.
12. Solid knowledge of Excel and Pivot tables
13. CPA K A Must
14. A minimum of 3-5 years work experience in the same field.
15. BSc degree in Business or relevant field
16. Strong analytical, communication and computer skills.
17. Understanding of mathematics, accounting and financial processes.
18. Ability to interpret financial data and communicate this to stakeholders, advising and providing direction.
19. Ability to start immediately