Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Prepare profit and loss statements, daily and monthly closing and cost accounting reports and all relevant financial reports and statements: Monthly/Quarterly/Year-end financial statement and reconciliations. Consolidate the accounts of other GFS branches.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions.
- Manage all tasks of the day-to-day operation of A/P, and A/R, P/R, and G/L which includes but not limited to preparing deposits, posting payments to A/R and collections, updating cash flow worksheet, reviewing bank and credit card account balance on a daily basis.
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Act as point of contact for all accounting-related issues with creditors, vendors, management team and staff.
- Manage all balance sheet accounts reconciliation, including multiple bank, and credit card accounts and payroll accounts.
- Manage and reconciles Finance vendors accounts based on in-house policies.
- Monitor and review accounting related and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure control.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial databases, computer software systems and manual filing systems - Entering invoices into the company accounting packages.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing reports
- Prepare and file all statutory returns within the stipulated time schedules.
- Provide financial planning and analysis to the directors.
- Creates and implements workflow processes to improve controls and check and balance.
- Be a quick learner with minimal supervision. Adapt to multi-culture office. Be helpful with others in the office. Pay attention to details. Cross check accounting data and be willing to multitask and learn new responsibilities as and when called upon to participate in other department projects.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
- 5 years’ experience
- Preferably female, between 27 years to 35 years.
- Computer skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with clients
and department team members
- Analytical and problem solver
- Team work capability
- Meets deadlines.