SALARY: Ksh. 30,000
The main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Be involved in posting various entries into the system
- Carry out bank reconciliations for various bank accounts
- Carry out reconciliations of revenue collection control accounts
- Maintain and update various expense and balance sheet schedules
- Prepare various internal reports on a daily, monthly and periodic basis within defined reporting deadlines
- Prepare various reports required by stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Carry out periodic updates of expected outturns of the financial performance of the company
- Be involved in and support the annual budgeting process
- Be involved and provide support in the annual audit
- In charge of financial record keeping and annual audit for related companies
- Provide support to the regional accountant as and when required
- Any other duties assigned and stand in as replacement to the staff within the department as and when required
Qualifications and Experience:
- CPA (K)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a busy organization.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.