- Preparing financial and analytical reports.
- Analyze monthly analytical reports - check that the spending’s have been recorded on the right center of cost - prepare the details of invoices to be received for each month
- Preparation of payment vouchers for suppliers and office requisitions after getting approval from the CEO/TD.
- Preparation of monthly payroll for permanent and casual staff
- Preparation of monthly statutory deductions information including payment receipts i.e. PAYE, NSSF, NITA, NHIF, HELB, withholding taxes and VAT and ensure they are submitted before deadline dates.
- Monitor weekly cash flow/Monthly (spendings, income) against forecasts
- Set up cost control procedures and reports
- Preparation of final accounts for Audit annually, which includes closing of accounts, accounts reconciliations and any other information needed by the external auditors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the key partners like banks, suppliers by handling telephone calls and any matters arising that will support and grow the business.
- Through understanding of projects and how their taxation should be handled where some projects are exempted from tax and others are taxable.
- Monthly accounts reconciliation and ensuring they are correct and reliable i.e. Payroll liabilities accounts, Banks.
- Preparation of the monthly financial reports i.e. management reports, cash flows, subcontractor’s reports and any other financial reports.
- Ensuring compliance with all the Kenyan statutory laws i.e. managing the company I Tax account
- Preparation of special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends as required by the management on financials.
- Debtors and Creditors accounts management and reconciliations
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting/Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (Finalist)
- 6 Years of Experience in Accounts/ Finance
- Experience in a construction company will be an added advantage
KINDLY INDICATE THE EXPECTED SALARY ON THE APPLICATION.