Title: Accountant with Tours and Travel/Salon business
Duties And responsibilities
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs..
- At least 2 years experience in the same field
- Availability immediately
- Good accounting skills
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Plenty of initiative