Salary dependent on ability and experience.
team culture and conditions.
- Posting revenues, Reversal of receipts, Payments of claims, Confirmation of Efts, Bank reconciliation, Calculation of penalty
- Knowledge in Quick books and other accounting software’s
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Data entry
- Credit checks
Required skills and knowledge
- Problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy
- Innovative and creative
- Team building and team leadership skills
- Good organization and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications with Accountant as the subject line, the applicants should include a cover letter with their resume talking about their family, life experiences, salary expectations and contacts of 3 references by 27th September 2019.