Line Manager: Finance Manager
Main task, duties and responsibilities which the role holder must deliver to achieve agreed objectives
- Maintain updated credit control ledger of debtors account to manage clients allocated to.
- To ensure outstanding debts are paid on time through regular follow-ups, all debts to be collected 80% every month and as per agreed terms with the clients.
- No debt above 60 days without written documents on follows up.
- To Ensure all new accounts opened have relevant information and approval formats are clear
- To Ensure invoices and statements are delivered on time as per client’s specification
- To Ensure information captured is signed for income of prove are correct before forwarded to clients
- To Reconcile all accounts and ensure all payments and credit notes are captured in their respective ledger and allocated to the right invoices
- Arrange for meetings with the client whenever an account passes the agreed credit period of 60 days and do follow ups until settled.
- Ensure all complaints from clients are resolved and saved in a complaints folder and escalated to the head of department/MD
- Ensure all communications to clients are properly filled in case of legal issues
- Bachelor holder in Commerce (accounting/Finance) and CPA from section 3 Certificates
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience
- At least has Knowledge/skills in accounting
- Team Player
- Analytical skills
- An ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within and outside the company.