Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the incumbent will carry out all Accounting functions as directed by the Supervisor. He/She will be responsible in ensuring that the set targets are accurately and timely met within the set timelines. High level of accuracy, attention to detail and analytical skills are critical.
i. At least CPA Part II
ii. A degree in commerce, accounting or finance from a reputable university will be an added advantage
• At least 3-year experience in accounting and finance in a busy organization
• Experience in working with an accounting system preferably Microsoft Dynamics
iv. Proficiency in the use of MS Office especially MS Excel will be required.
• Report writing skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work within strict deadlines
• Must practice confidentiality
• Must have high integrity
• Must be disciplined and capable of taking instructions
Interested candidates are required to forward their applications by 5th November 2019 at 5:00 pm stating their current and expected remuneration. Homes Universal Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted