Highest Qualification: CPAII
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
• Provide assistance and support to company personnel
• Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
• Constantly update job knowledge
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
• Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
• Requires 1 year proven experience.