- Receipts and Payroll management of PIN, NHIF, NSSF
- Create and maintain records for the company's annual budget
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Assisting with Audit work
- Recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
- Working with quick books
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve internal checking systems
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Ensure compliance with KRA and Kenyan regulations
- Prepare invoices and collect debt from clients
- Degree/Diploma in Business or related field.
- Competency in MS Office computer packages.
- Must be in possession of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) II or its recognized equivalent qualifications at the minimum;
- Knowledge of accounting procedures, VAT returns, VAT returns, P9, ETR,
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Awareness of accounting and financial regulations in Kenya
- Hands-on experience with accounting software package, like QUICKBOOKS
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Best for the candidates living near proximity to or along Thika Super Highway.
This position will report to the Finance Manager. If successful, the intern may be offered a permanent position in the company at the end of the internship.
Internship Allowance: Transport Allowance only ksh. 3,000.00
Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the interview. We are an equal opportunity employer.
WE DO NOT CHARGE AN APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE