• Direct and oversee all aspects of the finance function of the Group operations.
• Responsible for Monthly accounts closing and preparation of Monthly Management Accounts for each portfolio.
• Consolidated Management accounts for the entities. Providing variance analysis of the same.
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place across the group and ensure compliance with IFRS and all applicable laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
• Responsible for the preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Responsible for the preparation of Annual budgets and consolidated budgets for the Group operations.
• Supports of the Annual audit process for the Group.
• Maintenance of the company Fixed Asset Register.
• Preparation on an annual basis of Long-Range forecast plans for the Group operations.
• Supports the internal audit process with relevant Partners.
• Management and oversight of the group data and accounting software – Overall responsibility for the Data Analytics system.
• Manage all group external stakeholders with assistance from Group CFO. This includes Auditors, Tax regulators, Banking Partners, Suppliers, Customers, KRA.
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Must have a Professional Accounting qualification - CPA (K) or ACCA – Finalist.
• MBA is desirable.
• A minimum of 5-7 years’ financial management experience.
• Strong Analytical ability in preparation and review of financial statements.
• Ability to identify, implement and maintain a sound system of internal control and risk management in relation to financial reporting.
• Strong excel and data spreadsheet management skills.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, within managerial/ leadership and non-managerial employee groups.
• Knowledge of relevant accounting standards and tax regulations.
• Working Capital and investment capital management – Cash flow management.
• Financial Modelling Skills.
• Exposure to ERP conversions/adoptions or implementations would be an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 300 - 400,000 (Approx.3,000 – 4,000USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 30th December 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience