JOB LOCATION: NYAMIRA COUNTY
Duties & Responsibilities
- Physical verification of contract work in all locations.
- Checks the accuracy of input data documents.
- Checks all weighbridge weighments documents of all deliveries.
- Reconciliation of field and factory weights returns.
- Verification and processing of invoices.
- Verification and processing of claim expenses.
- Taking of quarterly and annual stocks in the stores.
- Carrying out of weekly stock take of manufactured black tea, packing materials, fuel and Tea sales.
- Carrying out impromptu stock checks.
- Conducting labour deployment audits as well as checking of overtime payments, acting allowances, terminal dues, leave payments.
- Reconciles mid and end month payments returns.
- Physical verification of goods received
- Preparation and reconciliation of farmers’ payments.
Qualifications & Competencies
Degree in Commerce (Accounting / Finance Option) or any related field
- CPA (III)
- At least 3
years’ relevant experience
literate and practical experience in accounting packages, preferably ERP Harvest
interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team Player