The successful candidate will be responsible for Finance and Cash Management, Accounting and Administrative Support.
- Monthly petty cash checks and reconciliations.
- Coordination and preparation of monthly payrolls.
- Follow up with the banks on payments and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prompt payments to suppliers.
- Regular cash report updates.
- Chasing receivables.
- Intercompany transactions.
- Data entry – entry of all transactions into QuickBooks.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Filing of all transactions with relevant support documents.
- Monthly billing and invoicing the various companies.
- Assisting auditors in completing their audit work.
- Fixed Asset register maintenance.
- Administrative support.
- Ensuring that all company certificates, statutory returns and tax filing is in order.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA 2) or higher.
- QuickBooks proficient.
- Good analytical and reporting skills with excellent attention to detail.
- High professional integrity and organizational skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a busy accounting environment.
- Previous experience in South Sudan not necessary but an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 70,000 - 120,000 (Approx. 700 – 1,200 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 31st January 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***