We are a professional waste management company.
We offers environmentally conscious, efficient waste management, cleaning and fumigation services.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Bachelor of Commerce, Economics, Accounting or Finance , Business management/ Administration or related degree
- Certified Public Accountant Section 2
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Familiar with Accounting Software
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have good problem-solving skills
- Have good math and analytical skills
- Be a great team player and attentive to detail
How to Apply
If qualified, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly indicate your previous and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.