Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing purchase orders.
- Processing daily business expenses.
- Supporting the senior accountant.
- Managing day-to-day transactions.
- Maintain proper filing of documents.
- Handling petty cash and giving daily reports on
the cash transactions.
- Make all petty cash payments in accordance with
procedures, ensuring that expenses have been authorized and accompanied with
- Processing payments and invoices accurately and
within expected time periods.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices,
bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Entering financial information into accounting
- Verifying balances in account books and
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these
expenses are within the set budget.
- Posting daily expenditures and receipts to the
- Handling accruals and prepayments.
- Encoding accounting entries for data processing.
Qualifications for the Accountants Assistant & Job Requirements.
- CPA section 2 or equivalent.
- Experience in computerized accounting system.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar
- Bachelors degree in any Business Course will be
an added advantage.
of good conduct.
Additional Skills and Behaviour Traits:
- Good communication, presentation, and prospecting
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Able to practice confidentiality.
- Must have high integrity.
- Must be disciplined and capable of taking
- Must always be punctual.
- Team player, able to work within a team.
- Flexible to work weekends, and late if need be.
P.S Priority will be given to a lady.