· Accounts management and reconciliations.
· Budgetary and inventory control
· Preparing financial projections.
· Custodian of the asset register and other financial related registers.
· Extract system generated reports for checks and analysis.
· Co-ordinate the external audit assignment.
· Conduct continuous appraisal of internal control systems.
· Compliance with internal and external requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Related Field
· KCSE mean grade of C+
· Minimum CPA II
· Certificate in Computer Literacy
· Proficiency in insurance as an added advantage.
· Basic training in Enterprise risk management will also be considered as an added advantage.
· Prior experience an advantage but NOT a requirement.
· Attention to detail
· Problem solving and organizational skills.
· Analytical and good interpersonal skill
· Conversant with accounting software e.g. Quick Books
· Multitasking ability.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.