• Diploma in business administration or business management
• Professional qualification i.e CPA 2 or its equivalent
• Good knowledge of computer accounting applications
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a busy environment
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Organizational and planning skills.
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili
• Willing to learn and patiently able to handle high pressure environment.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals.
• Highly resourceful team player.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Record keeping
• Branch Audits
• Petty cash management
• Debt collection
• Supplier payments
If interested and you meet the above requirements send your cover letter and CV to via the Apply Now Button.