Reports to: CEO / ADMINISTRATION MANAGER.
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
• Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk or accounts receivable accountant
• Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
• Preferably a lady above 45 years old.
• CPA 4 minimum.
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills and good with numbers
• Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Diploma or bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration