- • Daily IMS reporting -Validating and sharing Daily IMS reports from the distributor to BAT, alongside the weekly closing stock and DSD reports too.
- • Coordinating the Western region Team to ensure they operate to their full potential and assisting them towards achievement of their set objectives by providing effective administrative support.
- • Ensure the office is efficiently, ensuring the office is clean and neat, and liase with HQ to ensure that the office rent is paid in good time.
- • Organise and ensure the replenishment of stationery and any other material as needed by the team.
- • Receive and redistribute merchandise to the various depots within the region.
- • Prepare monthly P4P reports and validated to ensure accuracy before forwarding to head office for payment processing.
- • Coordinating with distributor accounts team to ensure P4P invoices are prepared on time and accurately.
- • Tracking DR’s Efficiency tracker on a weekly basis to promote efficiency and effectiveness of the distributor team.
- • Capture and update leave planner as and when required to ensure smooth running of business activities.
- • Accurate and timely delivery of information regarding the business and the team to the necessary stakeholders so that they can drive company objectives successfully.
- • Secure meeting venues on time and avail resources required by the team.
- • Effective communication maintained always with all parties and any queries handled effectively
- • Implementing EHS action plan and timely submission of timely vehicle checklist for the team members to the team.
- • Ensure Cycle activities reconciliations are processed and forwarded to BAT for reimbursements within stipulated timelines.
- • Timely submission of payment documents and ensure the distributor is paid within stipulated timeline
- • Ensure Western claims are captured in the system and follow-up on approval and payments are done
- • Ensure Monthly TM&D claims/itineraries submitted by trade teams are aligned to the TM&D claims policy, processed and submitted to HR for timely payroll update
Qualification for the role:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or any related
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Must have excellent time management skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Ability to effectively communicate (orally and in writing) with all levels within the organization. Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Knowledge of: Internet software, Spreadsheet software, and Word Processing software.