Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Financial Management &
Sage Pastel experience
- Patel processing and updating of accounting records, orders, invoicing, debtors, creditors and bank up to Trial Balance
- Overseeing day-to-day administrative, financial, and personnel management functions of the company.
- Liaising with existing and prospective clients and suppliers
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Monitor office supplies, place orders when necessary and monitor and keep inventory of stock on operational levels
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Answer telephone and email enquiries promptly, using an email system (e.g. Outlook).
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning and printing.
- Relevant Diploma in Financial Management
- Must have a minimum of 1 year in a similar role. 3 years would be advantageous
- Driver’s License
- Positive attitude and passionate about life
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Familiarity with office management procedures.
- Great attention to detail and a team player.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
This is a full time position
Candidate must be living in Naivasha