One shall report to The Head of The Design Gallery.
- Sales Operations
- Once orders are confirmed, ensure all documentation is signed off including order confirmation, drawings, T&Cs issued etc
- Files for clients are created and is done adequately and secured to maintain confidentiality
- Processing client invoices and sales
- Producing client statements
- Payment follow up as necessary
- Ensuring payments are done as per terms and on a timely basis
- Maintain company controls
- Protecting the company’s interest to ensure financial viability and stability
- Coordinating and aiding other teams to ensure client satisfaction and successful execution of projects
- Participating and assisting in marketing events, launches and exhibitions
- Local Suppliers
- Managing procurement process for local supplies
- Receiving supplier deliveries as necessary
- Checking and processing all paperwork
- Managing creditors accounts and ensuring payments are made accordingly
- Import Suppliers
- Liaising with management and suppliers to manage importation and documentation process
- Working with clearing agents to manage importation process on goods arrival
- Liaising with Logistics & Installation team to co-ordinate delivery of goods
- Accounts & Administration
- Inputting entries into accounting system to track sales, expenses and other entries
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Producing reports necessary for management on frequent basis as required
- Preparing ad hoc reports for management and team for actions
- Preparing and filing statutory reports as necessary
- Handling petty cash, cheque payments and banking as necessary
- Maintaining financial controls and security
- Maintaining staff records, leave management, welfare
- Ensuring the Design Gallery team is aware of and adheres to company guidelines, policies and management directives
- Processing of payments including payroll and wages
- Liaising with other units of the Group to ensure co-ordination and smooth information flows
- Assisting management in other activities as required to ensure smooth running and success of the business
- Education: Diploma/ Bachelors in business management or a related field.
- Have CPA knowledge
- You speak and write fluent English
- Organizational skills: you can assess different tasks and proceed according to priorities; you are able to plan ahead in order to ensure daily workflows are respected, you are able to work in close cooperation with your (administrative) colleagues
- You can keep a clear overview of the work to be done, even in busy times.
- You are orderly.
- You can deal with (confidential) information with the utmost discretion.
- You can perform accurate data entry.