The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
1. Establishing and maintaining good office practice systems including general filing and office access.
2. Coordinating with stakeholders, including setting and attending meetings and making follow-ups, ensuring every deliverable is achieved in a timely and effective manner.
3. Implementing development of the organisation’s content for the different social and formal media platforms.
4. Overseeing the maintenance of the entire office facility and office assets.
5. Managing the Partners’ and the organization’s calendars and coordinating all the business and social functions for the organization.
Skills and General Expectations
1. A Degree/Diploma in a business related course.
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills:
• Ability to develop and establish solid and trustworthy relationships.