• Liaise with Production Manager and ensure that staff excused have their details properly captured in the attendance register.
• Maintain a registry system of company records such as personnel files, company standing information.
• Obtain approved leave forms from departmental heads, updating these on payroll system
• Periodically share leave balances for all employees.
• Verify approved overtime forms for all factory staff against the staff attendance register.
• Compile hours payable in the overtime schedule and share with Operations Manager for payroll processing.
• Prepare the schedule of casual labor payments and follow-through the settlement of these wages.
• Daily, update and share with the management team the staff attendance & leave Excel sheets for both the retail team & production team.
• Ensure that fire extinguishers and safety equipment at all locations are serviced periodically in line with regulatory requirements.
• Establish other tools & equipment in want of repair or replacement in the kitchen and washrooms.
• Coordinate with Company Driver/Runner and Cook to ensure that weekly supplies are procured on time.
• Liaise with Production Clerk to establish the factory cleaning and other supplies required.
• Verifying current supply of office supplies to ensure replenishment in a timely fashion by preparing a PO and delivery.
• Must have a Bachelor's degree/ Diploma.
• Must have at least 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role.
• Must be able to communicate exceptionally well in English; both written and spoken.
• Must be a Competent typist with quick speed.
• Must be proficient in Using Excel & Word.
• Must have good time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to work under minimal to no supervision.
• Confident and resilient.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 30,000/=(Approx. 300 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelors Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 12th April 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***