Our client is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. The company has almost 40,000 employees who service 85 million customer relationships throughout the world.
Their office in Kenya operates as a “liaison office”, providing administrative support to the parent company in Belgium, in relation with health insurance administration service.
For the office in Nairobi they are looking for an Administrative Assistant.
You are responsible for organising efficiently and processing correctly the flow of incoming and outgoing documents (paper and electronic): letters, faxes, claims, payment letters, etc. Some of your tasks include:
- dispatching mail daily to our other offices
- managing the different intake points through which we claims arrive
- Triaging the flow between members and providers, urgent and non-urgents keeping the TAT’s for PG contracts in mind.
- administrative preparation of claims and communication
- file management and management of the electronic archive of your department
- Education: Diploma in business management or a related field.
- You speak and write fluent English, knowledge of French is a plus
- Organizational skills: you can assess different tasks and proceed according to priorities; you are able to plan ahead in order to ensure daily workflows are respected, you are able to work in close cooperation with your (administrative) colleagues
- You can rapidly and accurately handle a large quantity of paper and electronic documents
- You can keep a clear overview of the work to be done, even in busy times.
- You are orderly.
- You can deal with (confidential) information with the utmost discretion.
- You can perform accurate data entry.
- A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
- A dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
- Market - related salary conditions