Reports to: Managing Director
- To maintain an efficient working office environment, including management of office accommodation, equipment and supplies, office health and safety.
- To develop, implement and embed efficient office processes and procedures to meet legislation, data protection requirements and best business practice.
- To provide general staff administration and ensure personal adherence to the organization’s HR Manual and oversee adherence of staff to the same.
- To ensure that creditor, debtor and debt management processes maximize organizational financial outcomes.
- To ensure compliance management including statutory compliance and taxation (annual accounts and audit, NHIF, NSSF, PAYE, VAT, etc.).
- To manage the register of contracts, assets and security of assets.
- To perform any other duties as directed by the Managing Director
i. Education and Training:
· A Degree in Business Management, Finance or equivalent and CPA (K) qualification.
ii. Job Experience:
· At least three (3) years’ experience in key facets of administration financial management in a dynamic environment.