- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, booking appointments:
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party;
- Generate reports & minutes from meetings;
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate;
- Ensure maintenance of office equipment;
- Ensure adequate supply of office supplies;
- Respond to questions and requests for information;
- Ensure office maintenance services .
Prospective candidates must:
- Have organizational skills;
- be alert & observant;
- have exceptional communication skills;
- detail oriented;
- be a person of integrity.
- Age: 27 to 30 years
- Work Experience: At least 1 year as an Administrative Assistant
- Education: Minimum Diploma in Business Administration
- Be in possession of a valid certificate of good conduct;
- Excellent computer skills;
All applications must be received on or before 30th July 2019.
Male applicants are encouraged to apply.
All applications from interested persons should be submitted and addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
African Fund for Endangered Wildlife Kenya- Giraffe Centre