Starting date: Immediately
Salary: Kshs. 20,000 – 25,000
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
- Assist in the monitoring and control of office supplies and stationery, and keeping up to date records
- Assist in the monitoring and control of warehouse/office necessities
- Book traveling arrangements and provide the other necessary service for the business
- Assist in ensuring that administrative payments are done in a timely manner
- Provide general support to the HR department
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or an equivalent
- 1 year relevant work experience.
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.