MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the day to day running of the business including staff supervision, task delegation and decision making
- Responsible for recruitment and development of staff including appraisal, motivating and personal development.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of emerging trends and developments in areas of interest and relevance to the business, contributing ideas for innovative products & processes.
- Responsible for seeking out and closing new sales opportunities for the s
The requirements are:
- Degree in business management with strong HR skills OR a degree in HR with management skills/experience
- Furniture/Woodworks/Manufacturing industry experience highly desirable
- At least 5 years working experience
- Able to receive and replicate sales orders
- Aged above 35 years
- Resident of Machakos or willing to relocate
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- Excellent decision-making skills, a high level of initiative and ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Works well under pressure and is still able to inspire and lead a team.
- The ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Excellent time keeping, flexibility and attendance is required.
- Well groomed and presented
- Salary: Gross 50,000/-Ksh
- End year bonus/workers retreat